AEROSHELL FLUID 41 (55 GALLON DRUM)
vol: 55 Gal. / DRUM
Total price: $1749.38
Warehouse availability: ON REQUEST
AeroShell Fluid 41
AeroShell Fluid 41 is a mineral hydraulic oil manufactured to a very high level of cleanliness, and possesses improved fluid properties. AeroShell Fluid 41 contains additives which provide excellent low temperature fluidity as well as exceptional anti-wear, oxidation - corrosion inhibition and shear stability. In addition metal de-activators and foam inhibitors are included in this high viscosity index fluid to enhance performance in hydraulic applications. AeroShell Fluid 41 is capable of wide temperature range operation.
AeroShell Fluid 41 is dyed red.
· AeroShell Fluid 41 is intended as an hydraulic fluid in all
modern aircraft applications requiring a mineral hydraulic
fluid. AeroShell Fluid 41 is particularly recommended where
use of a "superclean" fluid can contribute to improvements in
component reliability, and can be used in aircraft systems
operating unpressurised between –54°C to 90°C and
pressurised between –54°C to 135°C.
· AeroShell Fluid 41 should be used in systems with synthetic
rubber components and must not be used in systems
incorporating natural rubber.
· AeroShell Fluid 41 is compatible with AeroShell Fluids 4, 31,
51, 61 and 71 and SSF/LGF.
· Chlorinated solvents should not be used for cleaning hydraulic
components which use AeroShell Fluid 41. The residual solvent
contaminates the hydraulic fluid and may lead to corrosion.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
·Approved MIL-PRF-5606H* (both U.S. and European
· Approved DEF STAN 91-48 Grade Superclean* (European
· Meets DEF STAN 91-48 Grade Normal (European production
only) Equivalent to DEF STAN 91-48 Grades Superclean* &
Normal (U.S. production only)
· Approved DCSEA 415/A (French)
· Analogue to AMG-10 (Russian)
· NATO Code H-515* (equivalent H-520)
· Joint Service Designation OM-15* (equivalent OM-18)
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.