CITGO A/W HYDRAULIC OIL 32 (55 GALLON) DRUM
vol: 55 Gal. / DRUM
Total price: $309.34
Warehouse availability: 1-2 weeks
CITGO A/W Hydraulic Oils are superior anti-wear hydraulic and circulating fluids specially formulated with thermally stable additives. These oils offer outstanding resistance to sludge formation, chemical stability, and anti-wear protection
CITGO A/W Hydraulic Oils are designed for service in high-pressure, high-output industrial hydraulic circuits. CITGO A/W Hydraulic Oils:
• Utilize thermally stable zinc-type additives, helping to protect heat-related sludge formation in sensitive electro-hydraulic servos. These oils are recommended for use in N/C machine tools and other high-output equipment where sustained heat is prevalent.
• Inhibited against rusting in both fresh and sea water and pass both A and B Sequences of the ASTM D 665 Turbine Oil Rust Test.
• Approved against stringent performance requirements including Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010 (formerly Vickers 2950-S, I-286-S), Fives Cincinnati P-68, P-69 and P-70 and Parker Denison HF-O Revision J.
• Resist foaming and will not foster abnormal air entrainment in properly designed hydraulic circuits.
• Readily separate water permitting contaminating water to be drained from the sump
CITGO A/W Hydraulic Oils are recommended for service in vane, piston, and gear pumps when used in accordance with equipment manufacturers’ recommendations. Designed to provide excellent service life to these pumps as well as to other circuit components such as motors and servos. CITGO A/W Hydraulic Oils are also recommended for use as a gear and bearing lubricant in industrial applications where rust and oxidation inhibited oils are required.
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.