CITGO CITGARD 600 30 (4/1 GALLON) CASE
Total price: $50.48
Warehouse availability: 1-2 weeks
CITGO CITGARD 600 Engine Oils Monogrades are high quality, heavy-duty crankcase oils. This product line is manufactured with the latest additive technologies to provide excellent performance. SAE 30, 40, and 50 viscosity grades are designed with low sulfated ash to give optimal performance in Detroit Diesel Two Stroke Cycle diesel engines calling for obsolete service category CF-2. These mono-grade products also meet the performance requirements of obsolete service category CF.
• Excellent detergency control of exhaust port deposits in Detroit Diesel Two-stroke cycle diesel engines.
• Excellent dispersancy and oxidation resistance protect against excessive viscosity increase.
• Superior wear protection in hydraulic pumps and Detroit Diesel Two-stroke cycle diesel engines.
• Good TBN properties protect against corrosive wear.
• Proven oil consumption control in heavy duty service.
• Shear stability of mono-grades assures stay-in-grade performance.
• Meets Detroit Diesel recommendations of 1.0% maximum sulfated ash for Two-stroke cycle diesel engines.
CITGO CITGARD 600 Engine Oils Monogrades are intended for use in heavy-duty service in commercial trucks, agricultural equipment, construction equipment, and other diesel fueled engine, hydraulic, and transmission applications. Specific viscosity grades are approved for use in powershift, manual, and hydrostatic transmissions, final drives, and hydraulic systems where the equipment manufacturer designates the use of a heavy-duty, detergent-type engine oil. See CITGARD 600 Multi-Grade Product Information Sheet for more options. Check Owners’ Manuals for specific viscosity grade and API Service Category recommendations.
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.