CITGO CITGARD SYNDURANCE PLUS HDEO 5W40 ( 55 GALLON) DRUM
vol: 55 Gal. / DRUM
Total price: $1231.92
Warehouse availability: 1-2 weeks
CITGO CITGARD SynDurance PLUS Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oil’s Advanced Fuel Efficiency formula delivers maximum fuel economy, extreme cold temperature performance and superior engine durability. These engine oils contain a careful balance of synthetic base oil components with a shear stable viscosity modifier, which insures heavily loaded engine parts have protective oil films. CITGO CITGARD SynDurance PLUS Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oils meet the performance requirements of newer engines operating at higher temperatures, with lower RPM, higher torque and advanced combustion design. CITGO CITGARD SynDurance PLUS Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oils have been field tested for over a million miles with engine teardown inspections compared to premium SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade oils. The results indicate superior wear protection and oil consumption control.
• Up to 4% fuel economy advantage over conventional SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade oils
• Longer starter/battery life with reduced dependency on block heaters resulting in lower energy costs
• Up to 100% increase in oxidation protection compared to conventional CJ-4 engine oils. Always follow OEM recommendations when extending oil drain intervals
• Reduced air entrainment in high pressure fuel injection systems
• Addresses the environmental challenge of reducing greenhouse gases and carbon foot print
RECOMMENDED FOR: API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4
Caterpillar ECF-3 Cummins CES 20086
Detroit Diesel DFS 93K222
Volvo/Mack/Renault – VDS-4.5/EOS-4.5/RLD-4
Ford WSS-M2C171-F1 (5W-40 Only)
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.