CITGO CITGEAR HD TRANS 50W (5 GALLON) PAIL
vol: 5 Gal. / PAIL
Total price: $149.31
Warehouse availability: 1-2 weeks
CITGO CITGEAR HD Synthetic Gear Lubricants are state-of-the-art heavy duty, synthetic gear and bearing lubricants designed for use in manual transmission, transfer cases and differentials of passenger cars, trucks, farm tractors, construction equipment and over-the-road trucks. CITGO CITGEAR HD Synthetic Gear Lubricants are formulated using a proprietary combination of synthetic base stocks and additives. This unique combination of components offers the maximum protection for gears and bearings over a wide range of operating temperatures.
• Superior oxidation resistance for extended drain intervals.
• Excellent load carrying properties (SAE 75W-90, 75W-140 and 80W-140) for maximum protection.
• High viscosity index and low pour point synthetic base stocks provide reduced friction resulting in fuel economy potential during low temperature startups or operation conditions.
• Excellent demulsibility
• Shear resistant
• Hydrolytically stable
• Non-foaming CITGO CITGEAR HD Synthetic Gear Lubricants (SAE 75W-90, 75W-140 and 80W-140) are recommended for differentials (including limited slip units), manual transmission for which hypoidtype lubricants are required and transfer cases for heavy equipment – found in trucks, tractors, industrial gear drives, automobiles and farm machinery. These products meet or exceed the following performance requirements:
• API Service Classification GL-5 and MT-1 CITGO CITGEAR HD Synthetic Gear Lubricant SAE 50 is recommended for heavy-duty service in manual transmissions for which the manufacturer normally recommends either engine oils or GL-1 to GL-4 lubricants.
This product contains antiwear, rust, oxidation, foam and corrosion inhibitors to protect bearings and synchronizers and to promote longer transmission life. As in the other products in this series, CITGO CITGEAR HD Synthetic Gear Lubricant SAE 50 provides improved start-up, easier shifting and less gear wear in low temperature environments. Less friction, less drag and improved oxidation resistance combine to provide fuel economy benefits and longer drain intervals.
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Subscribe to our newsletter
and find out first about our latest
offers and special discounts!
We take our customer's privacy very seriously! Find out more...