CITGO CLARION GREEN BIO 68 55 GALLON DRUM
vol: 55 Gal. / DRUM
Total price: $1551.07
Warehouse availability: 1-2 weeks
Clarion Green BIO are a series of readily biodegradable anti-wear hydraulic fluids formulated with
premium high oleic natural esters derived from renewable resources and zinc free ashless additives
to provide protection for demanding hydraulic systems, especially those operating in environmentally
Clarion Green BIO hydraulic fluids are zinc free. Zinc compounds are regulated as priority pollutants
under provisions of the Clean Water Act and SARA Title 313.
• Meets EPA Vessel General Permit (December 2013) and Small Vessel General Permit (December
2014) requirements for Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL)
• Meets EPA Vessel General Permit (December 2013) requirements for Environmentally Acceptable
• Readily biodegradable
• Non-toxic in acute aquatic toxicity test (LC-50)
• Zinc free ashless formulation
• Provide outstanding rust and corrosion protection.
• Contain inhibitors to minimize foaming and air entrainment.
• Provide premium anti-wear protection to pumps, motors and other hydraulic components
• Meets Eaton (formerly Vickers) M-2950-S, I-286-S
Clarion Green BIO hydraulic fluids offer anti-wear protection to vane, piston and gear pumps, motors,
valves and other hydraulic circuit components when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s
recommendations. Recommended for hydraulic system applications operating in environmentally
sensitive areas where the use of a zinc free, ashless, low aquatic toxicity readily biodegradable fluid is
desired such as:
• Marine — Marine Vessels, Offshore and Inshore Rigs, Tugs, Dredges, Dock Equipment, Cranes,
Pile-Drivers, Marine Construction Equipment
• Forestry — Scalpers, Excavators, Wheel Loaders
• Construction & Mining — Bulldozers, Graders, Backhoes, Conveyors, Crawlers, Hole Drillers
• Oil & Gas Exploration – Oil and Gas Drilling Rigs
Fluid monitoring through Lubealert CPM Oil Analyses is recommended to maximize the service life of
Clarion Green BIO hydraulic fluids. Moisture content should be maintained at less than 500 ppm.
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Subscribe to our newsletter
and find out first about our latest
offers and special discounts!
We take our customer's privacy very seriously! Find out more...