CITGO COMPRESSORGARD PAG 150 55 GALLON DRUM
vol: 55 Gal. / DRUM
Total price: $1455.02
Warehouse availability: 1-2 weeks
CITGO CompressorGard PAG 150 VR is a premium polyalkylene glycol based compressor lubricant
designed to provide excellent performance in high pressure compressors and pumps, especially where
gases are present such as natural gas, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, helium, nitrogen and ammonia.
CITGO CompressorGard PAG 150 VR offers:
• High resistance to hydrocarbon dilution and absorption of the gas stream in gas processing
• Provides excellent resistance to compressor cylinder wash off by liquid hydrocarbon gases.
• Lower lubricant consumption minimizes downstream problems in separators, meters, filters, etc.
• Offers compatibility with well bore fluids and treating chemicals, therefore reducing well impairment
• Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability, and high resistance to sludge and deposit formation.
• High viscosity index and low pour point allows for a greater useable temperature range.
• Low coefficient of friction and excellent heat transfer properties provides energy savings potential and
reduces operating temperatures.
CITGO CompressorGard PAG 150 VR is recommended for use in:
• Rotary Screw and Vane Compressors
• Reciprocating Compressors and Compressor Cylinders
• Vapor recovery units
• Applications requiring dilution resistance to gases
CITGO Compressorgard PAG 150 VR is compatible with most seal materials in use today, for best
results contact your seal manufacturer.
CITGO Compressorgard PAG 150 VR is not miscible with mineral oils and should not be used as
make-up for systems filled with conventional mineral oils. Mineral oils should not be used as top-off for
systems which contain CITGO CompressorGard PAG 150 VR. CITGO CompressorGard PAG 150 VR
is hygroscopic and does not separate from water. As a result, water does not settle to the bottom of
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Subscribe to our newsletter
and find out first about our latest
offers and special discounts!
We take our customer's privacy very seriously! Find out more...