CITGO SUPERGARD SYNTHETIC DEXOS 1 0W20 (6/1 QT)
Total price: $42.46
Warehouse availability: 1-2 weeks
CITGO SUPERGARD Motor Oils are premium quality engine oils designed to provide optimum performance in high-output gasoline (including turbocharged and supercharged) engines in passenger cars, vans, sport utility vehicles, and light trucks. The new technology incorporated in this latestgeneration lubricant enables it to exceed manufacturers’ performance requirements. These engine oils demonstrate improved performance in today’s advanced engine designs. CITGO SUPERGARD is available in both single and multigrades. The SAE 5W-20 and SAE 5W-30 are classified as synthetic blends.
• Exceed latest SAE low-temperature pumping viscosity requirements.
• Provide improved performance in foaming control. • Provide significantly greater engine cleanliness, wear protection and resistance to oil thickening.
• Protect against varnish buildup and sludge formation on critical engine parts.
• Control high-temperature deposits in critical ring belt area.
• Provide maximum protection against rust and corrosion.
• Meet SAE standards for high-temperature/high-shear rate viscosity.
• Extend engine life by controlling wear and deposit formation.
• All viscosity grades are licensed for API SN and are backward compatible with prior API Service Categories (SM, SL, SJ and SH).
• SAE 5W-20 and SAE 5W-30 are synthetic blends with API SN, Resource Conserving and ILSAC GF-5.
• SAE 10W-30 – API SN, Resource Conserving and ILSAC GF-5.
• SAE 5W-20 and 5W-30 – Meet the performance requirements of Ford WSS-M2C 945-A and M2C946-A respectively.
• SAE 5W-20 – Meets the performance requirements of Honda SAE 5W-20 specification.
• SAE 5W-30, 5W-20 – Meets the performance requirements of General Motors GM6094M.
• Military CID: A-A-52039 (Commercial Item Description, supercedes MIL-L-46152).
CITGO SUPERGARD Motor Oils are recommended for passenger cars, sport utility vehicles, and light trucks operating on gasoline. CITGO SUPERGARD Motor Oils are also recommended for use in gasoline engines which have been converted to operate on compressed natural gas (CNG), liquified natural gas (LNG), and liquified petroleum gas (LPG—which includes propane and butane). Consult the vehicle owner’s manual for proper engine lubricant selection. CITGO SUPERGARD SAE 5W-20 and 5W-30 are synthetic blends incorporating a high percentage of synthetic components and meet the performance requirements for latest gasoline-fueled engine service and display the API Certification Mark. SAE 5W-20, 5W-30, and 10W-30 have also demonstrated benefits in industry accepted fuel economy tests. Note: CITGO SUPERGARD Motor Oils are not recommended for use in diesel engines. CITGO CITGARD® Motor Oils are recommended for diesel applications.
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.