Cylinder Oil 680 55 GALLON DRUM
vol: 55 Gal. / DRUM
Total price: $1351.31
Warehouse availability: IN STOCK
Gulf Cylinder Oils are high quality “steam cylinder” and worm gear type lubricants. They are compounded with a special fatty oil to provide excellent adhesion and lubrication under wet conditions encountered with saturated steam and compression of “wet” gas. Gulf Cylinder Oils offer inherently good atomization characteristics and high viscosity index.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Recommended for the lubrication of reciprocating steam engines over a wide range of saturated steam pressures and temperatures
- Used to lubricate gas compressors having separate cylinder lubrication systems especially recommended under wet conditions
- Suitable for lubricating worm gear reducers (bronze to steel gear)
- Other suitable applications include:
- Slow moving plain or antifriction type bearings
- Enclosed chain drives
- Certain low speed and enclosed gear drives
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.