Gulf Compressor SS 100 ‐ Semi‐Synthetic 55 GALLON DRUM
vol: 55 Gal. / DRUM
Total price: $2326.64
Warehouse availability: IN STOCK
Gulf Compressor SS Lubricants are formulated with ultra-refined Group III type base lubricants, which provide synthetic benefits at a lower cost.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Gulf Compressor SS Lubricants are designed to provide full lubricant protection in demanding compressor service with longer service life than conventional mineral oil based lubricants can.
- Very wide operating temperature range and very good low temperature flow
- High oxidation and thermal stability for long service drain intervals
- Resistance to deposit formation superior to conventional oils
- Compatible with conventional mineral based fluids plus synthetic PAO and ester types
- Protects against rust/corrosion
- Very good water separation, foam resistance and air release properties
- Compressor gearbox wear protection and efficiency advantage over conventional fluids.
Gulf Compressor SS Lubricant 32, 46 and 68 are recommended for use in flooded rotary screw and vane compressors; ISO 100 and 150 grades are recommended for reciprocating compressors. All grades are compatible with carbon dioxide, ammonia and hydrocarbon gases (where solubility of the hydrocarbon gas being processed into the lubricant is acceptable or desired).
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.