Gulf EP Lubricants HD 68 55 GALLON DRUM
vol: 55 Gal. / DRUM
Total price: $987.64
Warehouse availability: IN STOCK
Gulf EP Lubricant HD 68 series are high performance extreme pressure gear oils developed for lubrication of heavy duty industrial gears working under severe operating conditions. These are blended from high quality base stocks and sulphur-phosporous type extreme pressure additive system that gives excellent load carrying capability to provide protection against shock loading and wear. The high thermo-oxidative stability of the oil helps resist high temperature deposit formation and oil thickening. In addition, these oils also possess excellent water separation characteristics and offer resistance to foaming. These oils exceed the performance requirements of various industry specifications viz. DIN 51517 Part 3, ISO 12925-1 Type CKD, AGMA 9005 E-02, David Brown S1.53 101(E) and US Steel 224.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent load carrying capability protects gears against scuffing and wear and offers long equipment life and reduced maintenance costs
- High thermo-oxidative stability helps resist deposit formation, provides enhanced system cleanliness and enables longer service intervals
- Provides effective rust and corrosion protection to all gearbox components
- Excellent demulsibility property enables trouble-free operation in conditions encountering water/ moisture
- Wide range of industrial spur, helical, bevel and steel-on-steel worm gears
- Heavy-duty industrial enclosed gears operating under heavy or shock loading conditions and requiring extreme pressure performance
- Journal and roller contact industrial bearings operating at low speeds and high loads
- Suitable for splash, mist and circulating systems
- Marine gear applications
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Subscribe to our newsletter
and find out first about our latest
offers and special discounts!
We take our customer's privacy very seriously! Find out more...