GULF HT FLUID TO‐4, 30 55 GALLON DRUM
vol: 55 Gal. / DRUM
Total price: $730.09
Warehouse availability: IN STOCK
Gulf HT Fluid TO-4 is premium quality hydraulic/transmission and drive-train fluid containing additive technology that meets or exceeds the Caterpillar TO-4 specification requirements for use in off-highway equipment. These fluids can also be used in Allison transmissions, torque converters, and hydraulic systems requiring an Allison C-4 fluid. Gulf HT Fluid TO-4 provides excellent protection of gears and offers superior thermal stability. They are formulated to give smooth transmission power transfer under high horsepower conditions. The additive technology utilized has been tested and proven in all makes and models of equipment requiring TO-4 performance and is supported by years of trouble free operation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent anti-wear protection to critical components
- Good fluidity at low ambient temperatures
- Outstanding oxidation stability, foam resistance and rust control
- Superior friction characteristics which eliminates excessive brake noise
- Excellent shear stability to maintain viscosity over the life of the equipment
- Improved friction and anti-wear performance compared to TO-2 fluids for longer equipment life
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.