|Safety Data Sheet||Download|
MILES PAG GAS COMP 100 (5 Gallons)
vol: 5 Gal. / PAIL
Total price: $344.2
Warehouse availability: IN STOCK
MILES PAG GAS COMP's synthetic formulation provides reduced solubility and viscosity dilution in high-pressure gas compressors. Utilizing an advanced-technology blend of synthetic lubricants and additives, MILES PAG GAS COMP provides enhanced resistance against oxidation, rust, corrosion and carbon buildup.
- Resists viscosity dilution
- Oxidation stability promotes long life at very high temperatures
- High viscosity index for better compressor protection at elevated temperatures
- Low volatility and carryover into filters and storage tanks
- Superior film strength and anti-wear properties
- High flash and auto-ignition points for added safety
- Good coolant properties to help dissipate compressor heat
- Controls carbon and varnish formation to help reduce valve deposits
- Resists rust and corrosion
Viscosity cSt @ 40°C 69
Viscosity cSt @ 100°C 13.4
Viscosity Index 196
Flash Point °F (°C) 430 (221)
Pour Point °F (°C) -51 (-45)
Copper Corrosion, 24 Hr 1a
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Subscribe to our newsletter
and find out first about our latest
offers and special discounts!
We take our customer's privacy very seriously! Find out more...