SHELL ROTELLA T3 15W-40 (CK-4) 1*55 GAL DRUM
vol: 55 Gal. / DRUM
Total price: $821.14
Warehouse availability: IN STOCK
Shell ROTELLA T3 Fleet 15W-40 heavy duty engine oil has been formulated to provide reliable protection and performance to fleet and off-highway equipment, offering the convenience of a single oil suitable for a wide range of OEMs. ROTELLA T3 Fleet oil uses the latest “Low-SAPS” additive technology to protect under the most severe engine conditions found in modern, low-emission engines.
Shell ROTELLA T3 Fleet 15W-40 Applications
- Suitable for use in all on or off highway engines requiring an API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4 or CH-4 diesel oil in this viscosity grade.
- Severe duty heavy duty diesel engines
Provides outstanding protection for virtually all heavy duty diesel engines, including the latest emission controlled engines using EGR and containing a diesel particulate filter.
- Off-highway applications
Suitable for use in agricultural, mining, logging, and construction applications, even with high levels of fuel Sulfur.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Shell ROTELLA T3 Fleet engine oil has been designed to provide hard working protection that adapts to your driving conditions resulting in:
Improved deposit protection versus prior formulation.
- Demonstrated resistance to breakdown under high temperatures.
- The low ash formulation helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulate filters found on the latest low emission vehicles.
Helps control engine wear
- Shell ROTELLA T3 Fleet has been formulated to help protect against wear, and has been tested and proven through field trials and industry wear tests to maximize engine efficiency and help prolong engine life.
- Helps control deposits in engines
Formulated for enhanced deposit protection, which exceeds API CK-4 deposit test requirements, to help keep engines cleaner over the oil drain interval.
Improved oxidation protection under extreme conditions
- Shell ROTELLA T3 Fleet delivers improved resistance to oil breakdown under extreme high temperature conditions versus prior CJ-4 performance specification.
Extended drain capable
Proven performance in standard oil drain intervals up to 50,000 miles and tested in field trials to show Shell ROTELLA T3 Fleet demonstrates good TBN retention, low TAN increase, low wear metals, and low oxidation at drain.
Always follow OEM recommendations when it comes to setting drain intervals for your specific operations and equipment.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, SN
- Alison TES-439
- Caterpillar ECF-3, ECF-2
- Cummins CES 20086, 81
- Detroit Fluids Specification (DFS) 93K222, 93K218
- Deutz DQC III-10 LA
- JASO DH-2
- MAN M3575
- MB-Approval 228.31
- MTU Category 2.1
- Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS-4
- Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus
- ACEA E9
- Ford WSS-M2C171-F1
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.