SHELL SPIRAX S6 AXME 80W-140 1*5 GAL PAIL
vol: 5 Gal. / PAIL
Total price: $281.05
Warehouse availability: IN STOCK
Shell Spirax S6 AXME 80W-140 is a fully synthetic, multipurpose, heavy-duty gear lubricant specifically designed for heavy duty differentials that call for an API GL-5 type product.
Shell Spirax S6 AXME 80W-140 Main Applications
- Heavy duty differentials.
- All applications normally lubricated by automotive gear oil such as rear wheel bearings, manual steering gears and universal joints calling for API GL-5, SAE 80W-140 grade.
- Transfer cases for automobiles, light and heavy-duty trucks, farm equipment and heavy construction equipment calling for API GL-5, SAE 80W-140 or 85W-140 grades.
- Industrial gear applications where extreme pressure oils with excellent low and high temperature properties are required.
- Differentials used in conjunction with Eaton and Meritor extended warranties calling for an SAE 80W-140 grade.
- Manual transmissions where the manufacturer specifies API GL-5 oil of SAE 80W-140 or 85W-140 grades.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- Dana Specification SHAES 429 Rev. A
- Mack GO-J
- ArvinMeritor Specification O76-B (standard drain), O76-Q and R (extended drain)
- SAE J2360
- Harnischfeger (P&H) 474
- International Truck and Engine TMS 6816
- API Classifications GL-5 and MT-1
- General Electric D50E9C
- US Military MIL-PRF-2105E
- U.S. Steel Specification 224
- American Gear Manufacturers (AGMA) Standard 250.03
- Scania STO 1:0
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.