SHELL TURBO T 68 1*5 GAL PAIL
vol: 5 Gal. / PAIL
Total price: $149.71
Warehouse availability: IN STOCK
Shell Turbo Oils T 68 are high quality industrial steam & gas turbine oils. Building on this reputation, Shell Turbo Oils T have been developed to offer improved performance capable of meeting the demands of the most modern steam turbine systems and light duty gas turbines, which require no enhanced anti-wear performance for the gearbox. Shell Turbo Oils T are formulated from high quality hydrotreated base oils and a combination of zinc-free additives that provide excellent oxidative stability, protection against rust & corrosion, low foaming and excellent demulsibility.
Shell Turbo Oils T are available in ISO grades 32, 46, 68 & 100 suited for application in the following areas:
- Industrial steam turbines & light duty gas turbines which require no enhanced anti-wear performance for the gearbox.
- Hydroelectric turbine lubrication.
- Numerous applications where strong control over rust and oxidation is required.
- Centrifugal and axial, dynamic turbo-compressors and pumps where an R&O type or turbine oil is recommended.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- Alstom HTGD 90 117 V0001 Z
- Fives Cincinnati, LLC (formally Cincinnati Machine): P-54
- Man Turbo SP 079984 D0000 E99
- General Electric GEK 28143b
- DIN 51515-1 L-TD, 51524-1 HL
- ISO 8068:2006 - L-TGA, 8068:2006 - L-THA, 8068:2006 - L- TSA
- JIS K 2213: 2006 Type 2
- ASTM D4304-13 Type I
- GB11120-2011, L-TSA and L-TGA
- Indian Standard IS 1012:2002
- Andritz Hydro
- Siemens Turbo Compressors (spec 800 037 98)
- For special applications such as Ammonia or High Sulphur Syngas compressors with wet gas seals, please contact your local technical expert.
Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Wash after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection. IF ON SKIN, wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.